Grilled Bacon & Turkey Club
Nothing beats the classics! This deceptively simple and delicious sandwich has flavors they love so you’ll know you’re serving up a winner every time.
PREP TIME 30 mins
SKILL LEVEL Beginner
Farmer John® or Smithfield® Thick Cut Bacon, cooked and chopped
Farmer John® Roasted Turkey Breast or Smithfield® Prime Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Apricot preserves, or preserves of your choice
- Cook the bacon in a cast-iron pan over medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Place on a plate lined with paper towels.
- In a large pan over medium heat, grill both sides of the bread slices.
- Chop the bacon into smaller pieces. (This allows you to easily and evenly distribute the bacon on the sandwich.)
- Lay out 6 slices of grilled bread. Smear with apricot preserves, and add bacon bits, at least 2 slices of roasted turkey breast, goat cheese, and a handful of arugula.
- Smear another 6 slices of sourdough bread with mayonnaise and place it on top.
- Cut in half and serve warm. (Or return to heated pan if wanted extra toasty.)