Sheet-Pan Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Fact: Pizza is an acceptable meal for any time of day. But it’s even better in the morning with this brunch dish featuring Eckrich® Kielbasa!
PREP TIME 28 mins
SKILL LEVEL Beginner
Olive oil, plus more for greasing pan
Small red potato, cut into ¹⁄₁₆-inch-thick slices
Kosher salt, or to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Eckrich® Polska Kielbasa Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, cut into ½-inch coins
Small red onion, thinly sliced
Farmland® or Smithfield® Thick Cut Bacon, cooked and chopped
Green onions, thinly sliced
Avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F and grease an 11 x 17” rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- Toss potatoes with 2 teaspoons olive oil in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Press and stretch dough out to corners of prepared baking sheet. (If dough snaps back when stretched, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 minutes, then try again.)
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over dough leaving a ½-inch crust around edge. Top with potato mixture, sausage, onion and bacon.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully crack eggs in two rows over pizza. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes until crust is golden-brown and egg whites are cooked through.