Texas-Style Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage Kolaches
Eckrich's bold and spicy Texas-Style Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage Kolaches are an easy-to-make handheld snack with a burst of fresh flavor!
PREP TIME 35 mins
SKILL LEVEL Beginner
Eckrich® Jalapeño & Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links
Smithfield® Thick Cut Bacon
Butter, melted and cooled
Optional: jarred jalapeño peppers
Optional: grated cheddar cheese
- Brown the Eckrich® Sausages in a large skillet.
- Cook the bacon until desired crispness.
- Prepare crescent rolls per package instructions and separate.
- Lay the bacon and sausages in the middle of the crescents.
- Add jalapeños and grated Cheddar, if desired, and roll.
- Pinch the seams together and place kolache seam side-down on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!